La Camporena, our farm, is located in the heart of the Chianti Classico DOCG area, our vines, mainly Sangiovese, offer an excellent Chianti Classico and an equally delicious Rosso Toscano IGT.
From the skins of the grapes of Chianti Classico we produce an intense and slightly fruity grappa.
We complete our production line with the cultivation of olive trees that allows the Camporena to obtain extra virgin olive oil and Chianti Classico DOP extra virgin olive oil.
Since 2010, we produce all this in full respect of nature, in fact our products are certified as originating from organic farming.
It is possible to discover our organic farm in Chianti through guided tours.
The tours start from the cellar of the farm and go directly to the vineyard, where I, Anna, have worked with passion for six years. In this period of time I talked to everyone: wine experts, agronomists, farmers and housewives to understand and to learn about every aspect that makes the Chianti Classico the most famous wine in the world. During the tour you will do with me about the farm, what you will definitely hear me say is “The wine is made from grape juice and is not born in the cellar“.
Each bottle of wine has a story, a love story about passion, care, hope and many times also suffering and fear, because for very little mistake a whole year’s work may be compromised. The product that you will taste is therefore not a simple wine, but a story told by nature that with its magic gives us its best fruits and the most exquisite fragrances every year in a different way.
For those wishing to learn about our farm and taste our products, we offer the opportunity to enjoy tastings in our room just above the cellar.
The wine tasting typologies are:
- 1 Chianti Classico wine accompanied by a serving of toasted bread slices served with our Bio olive oil. Euro 10,00 each
- 1 Chianti Classico wine accompanied by a selection of cold cuts. Euro 15,00 each
- 2 wines, a Chianti Classico and a white wine, accompanied by a selection of cold cuts. Euro 25,00 each
- 2 wines, a Chianti Classico and a white wine, combined with a first dish. Euro 35,00 each
- 2 wines, a Chianti Classico and a 2009 Chianti Classico, accompanied by a serving of toasted bread served with our Bio olive oil and a combined first dish. Euro 45,00 each.
A DAY AT THE SWIMMING POOL…
Deep into the quiet an olive tree forest you will find our swimming pool, the which will give you an alternative to loud and busy beaches and countless hours stuck in the highway, by giving you a way to escape from the loudness and heat of the city…
The base package consists of:
- One first dish that can be choosen between pasta or salads.
- 1 bottle of water and one coffee.
- 1 reserved poolside cot.
All of this at the price of € 30,00 each, on reservation.